Jump to navigation Jump to search
A. Articles in peer-reviewed academic journals (indexed in SSCI)
- “Why and How Should We Go for a Multicausal Analysis in the Study of Foreign Policy?: (Meta-) theoretical Rationales and Methodological Rules,”Review of International Studies, Volume 38, Issue 4, (2012), pp. 763–783.
- “Rethinking Logic of Inference and Explanation in the field of International Relations,” Politics, Volume 32, Issue 3, (2012), pp. 162–174.
- “What is ‘vintage’ in IR? A Writer’s Note,” PS: Political Science and Politics, Volume 46, Issue 3, (2013), pp. 611-614.
- “Getting Asia Right and Advancing the field of IR,” Political Studies Review, Volume 11, Issue 3, (2013), pp. 369-377.
- “The Power of Human Beliefs over the State’s Behavior in World Politics,” International Political Science Review, Volume 34 Issue 4, (2013), pp. 372-391.
- “Smoke, but No Fire? In Social Science, Focus on the Most Distinct Part,” PS: Political Science and Politics, Volume 47, Issue 1, (2014), pp. 145-148.
- “Elusive East Asia: ‘Methodological’ Suggestions for the Study of East Asian Security,” Japanese Journal of Political Science, Volume 17, Issue 03, (2016), pp. 451-467.
- “Cyberwar: Taking Stock of Security and Warfare in the Digital Age,”International Studies Perspectives,Volume 17, Issue 03, (2016), pp. 343-360.
- “To what extent is post-positivism ‘practised’ in IR? Evidence from China and the USA,”International Political Science Review (2016), doi: 10.1177/0192512116642222.
- “What does International Relations Theory Tell Us about Territorial Disputes and their Resolution?”International Politics (accepted, and forthcoming).
B. Articles in peer-reviewed academic journals (indexed in Korean Citation Index)
- “Marginalized IR theory and Korea’s International Political Issues: Revisiting IR and Korea from Postcolonial Perspective”, Korean International Studies Association Journal, (in Korean), Volume 56, Issue 3, (2016), pp. 1-23.
- “Critical Theory and its Implications for Foreign Policy Practice: with a Focus on South Korea foreign policy,” Review of International and Area Studies, (in Korean) Volume 24, Issue 3, (2015), pp. 67-93.
- “Making a case for Metatheory in Korean IR,” Korean Political Science Association Journal,(in Korean) Volume 49, Issue 4, (2015), pp. 127-156.
- “Psychological and Cognitive Approaches in IR,” Korean International Studies Association Journal, (in Korean) Volume 53, Issue 4, (2013), pp. 79-111.
C. Books and Book Chapters
- What is at stake in building “non-Western” IR? (Routledge, forthcoming 2018).
- Pluralism and Engagement in the Discipline of International Relations (Palgrave Macmillan, 2016).
- Regionalizing Global Crises: The Financial Crisis and New Frontiers in Regional Governance (Palgrave Macmillan, 2014).
- ‘Methodology for the Study of Foreign Policy: Suggestions for Paradigm Shift’, in Y.W. Lee and W.H. Lee eds., Diversity in IR Methodology (Seoul: Seoul National University, 2014).
- 'Great Powers in the Asia Pacific Region and Australia’s Foreign Policy: A Dual-Track Strategy’, in H.J. Lee ed., An Understanding of Contemporary Australia (Seoul: KSI, 2011).
- 《What is at Stake in Building ‘Non-Western’ IR Theory?》 (Routledge, 2018년)
- 《Going beyond Parochialism and Fragmentation in the Study of International Relations》 (Routledge, 2020년)
- 미국 국제정치학회장을 역임한 티비 폴(T.V. Paul) 교수를 비롯해 해외의 저명한 국제정치학자들 참여
- 국제관계연구에서의 서구중심성이라는 문제와 최근 점증하는 국제정치학이론의 파편화라는 문제를 모두 해결하고자하는 목적으로 저술
- 2018년 1월 미국정치학회 공식학술지 ‘Perspectives on Politics(PP)’에 논문 게재(단독저자로 게재한건 한국인 저자로는 처음)
- 2018년 1월 세계정치학회 공식학술지 ‘International Political Science Review(IPSR)’에 논문 게재(단독저자로 게재한건 한국인 저자로는 처음)
- (뉴스H 2018.03.27.) 은용수 교수, 영국서 국제정치책 출간
- 도서 및 출판사 웹사이트 주소: https://www.routledge.com/Going-beyond-Parochialism-and-Fragmentation-in-the-Study-of-International/Eun/p/book/9781138063006
- 글로벌 명성을 갖고 있는 학술출판사 라우틀리지(Routledge)